1. Nikon a Japanese corporation that specializes in optics and imaging was founded in 1917 & is under the umbrella of Mitsubishi Group.
2. When it comes to best camera lenses everyone knows the name Nikon.
Nikon, The pioneer in optics industry uses the same cutting edge technology, highest quality materials & more than half a century of proven optical design experience to create premium, High performance spectacle lenses.
3. Nikon lenses feature Aspheric Technology, allowing picture perfect & sharper vision without distortion even at the periphery.
4. Premium lenses require superior coatings & Nikon offers premium multi-coat lenses that ensures maximum protection against scratching & peeling, while extending the life of your lenses.
5. Nikon lenses provide superior Anti-Reflection coating that makes lenses incredibly transparent, improving vision, reducing unwanted glare from fluorescent lighting, computer screens & televisions.
6. Nikon lenses make night driving much easier & comfortable by improving the contrast of vision to reduce eyestrain & fatigue.
7. Nikon's See Series of lenses provide super hydrophobic coating that strongly repels water & dirt reducing the cleaning requirement to greater extent.
8. The newer Nikon Double Aspheric design lenses are upto 14% thinner than the standard hi-index plastic lenses.
9. In addition these lenses have antistatic layer that removes the build up of static electricity that attracts the unwanted particles thus providing dust free cleaner lenses.
10. All Nikon 1.56, 1.67 & 1.74 Index lenses give you 100% protection from harmful UVA, UVB & UVC rays.
11. Nikon offers a widest spectrum of lenses to choose from different index's, bifocals, variety of progressive (including basic, new generation & personalized) combined with photochromic lenses to suit needs & budget of every eyewearer.
For a touch & feel experience and for your special customized requirements please meet an expert at our store.